RT-PCR TEST for Traveling to Japan | Results within 12hours
- Departure from Los Angeles
- For travelers to Japan, Covid Nasal Swab Testing and the certificate issuance Service provided by 911 Covid testing.
- Test available 24/7.
- The test site is located close to the Los Angeles International Airport.
9800 S Sepulveda Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90045
Please Check the map
- You will receive the result and the Japanese form within 12 hours after the test by email.
When should I take the test?
- It may take up to 12 hours for the test results and certificate. Therefore, please take the test between 15-72 hours before the departure of your flight. It is the responsibility of the customer to determine if the date and time of the test is within 72 hours of the flight departure time.
- It is the responsibility of the client to schedule the test and decide on the date of the test.
- We cannot be held responsible in the unlikely event that the test results are not received in time for your departure.
- Minimum Participant(s)
- Tour Operator
- 911 COVID TESTING
- no meal
- Tour Start Time
Cancellation / Change policy
20%(=$32) non-refundable at time of booking
★Free of charge for date and time changes: please contact HIS in advance
**Please note that there will be no refunds if you do not show up for your appointment without prior notice.
- Please be sure to bring the original passports of all the travelers.
- Children under 12 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian, and children under 5 years of age must be assisted by a parent or guardian for the Test.
- We recommend that you take the test between 15-72 hours before the departure time of your flight. We cannot be held responsible in the unlikely event that the test results are not received in time for your departure.It is the responsibility of the customer to determine if the date and time of the test is within 72 hours of the flight departure time.
- Tests provided by 911 Covid Testing may be available for travel to countries and regions other than Japan and for non-travel purposes. *Please check the conditions of travel to each country or region by yourself with your airline or the embassy of your country.
- Insurance does not apply.
- If the specimen contains impurities, it may be "Inconclusive" (retest required).Retests are available. (Free of charge)
- We only accept credit cards as payment. Please note that checks, traveler's checks, or cash are not accepted.
- This service does not include a response to a positive result. We are not able to accept appeals against the results.